- Maintain the retail goals by exceeding the customer expectation, achieve the sales quota; adhere to the policies and procedure parallel with company values & strategy.
- Achieving his/her individual Sales monthly target, net activation 100% (Quantitative).
- Ensure high level of quality and accuracy in the daily work.
- Enhance after selling service & provide total customer satisfaction.
- Handle customers’ inquiries and provide solutions to their problems.
- Sell Etisalat products and services and ensure proper collection of required documents.
- Promote handsets and accessories. Ensure compliance to policies & procedures. Handle and keep records of cash & inventory to maintain accurate data that can be used for the 2nd shift and daily reports.
- Prepare reports including briefing, daily activity, closing sheet & follow up.
- Positive and effective involvement in implementing the retail plan.
- Handling all paper work which is reported to the different company departments. Customer Centricity Creates a positive customer experience at the point of sale and post-sales journeys.
- Innovation Continuously learn new trends in the market and propose new ideas, approaches and insights Operational Excellence Takes responsibility—Accepts responsibility for outcomes of one’s work; with focus on accurate high quality operations daily routine, processes and workflows.
- People Management Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross functional projects.
- Demonstrate company values and compliance with company policy.
- Grads only bachelor’s degree (universities and high institutes)
- completed the military services
- English level: Good
- Living in the same region
- Rotational hours (8 working hrs)
- Rotational 2 days off
- Social and medical insurance
- VPN line from Etisalat
- Career path
- Salary: 3300 (70% net + 30% KPIs)